About Our Association
ARA is based in the San Francisco Bay Area, and we have members all across the USA and around the globe. We serve the needs of Northern California Alfisti through regular social events, driving tours, tech sessions and driving/competition events. The 2015 schedule contains such events nearly every month, and exemplifies the active nature of this club. Our schedule underlines the passion that we hold for Alfa Romeos. We continue to publish a monthly magazine, Overheard Cams, which chronicles our past and future events, contains tech articles, and puts forth our miscellaneous ramblings. As a member, you are invited to contribute your thoughts, ideas and experiences. Additionally, our web site contains the most up-to-date information about events. To help with more immediate needs to communicate among members, we also run an online discussion group forum, and we regularly post to facebook.
Whether you currently own, used to own, or one day hope to own an Alfa Romeo, this is the place for you.
The purpose of the Alfa Romeo Association is to:
- Encourage the preservation and the efficient and proper operation and maintenance of Alfa Romeo automobiles;
- Circulate technical information regarding such automobiles;
- Seek out and exchange among the membership and others technical and mechanical information regarding such automobiles;
- Promote and encourage safe driving upon the public highways; and
- Monitor state and federal regulations directed to the restricting or preventing the ownership, operation, or licensing of collector or enthusiast automobiles such as Alfa Romeos.