Renewing Your Membership
5 Easy Steps to Renewing Membership
1. Login to your online account with your username & password at the top-right corner.
- Forgot your username or password? Reset it by clicking the Member Login button at the top-right of the page, click "Forgot My Username/Password" and enter your email address and First Name.
- If you're unable to reset your password, email the Membership Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. After you login, a red $ or red icon will appear to the left of your name in the top-right corner of the page. If you are more than 30 days overdue, it will take you straight to the payment page. If your expiration date is more than 30 days away, it will not allow you renew until 30 days prior to your expiration date.
3. Click on the red $ or red icon and it will take you to the payment screen.
4. Select Payment Method: either "Credit Card Processed on this site" or "Send Check".
5. If you selected:
- "Credit Card Processed on this site" - Fill in the required credit card information and verify your address that we have on file. If your billing address for your credit card is different, simply put that address below. *For Auto-Renewal, click on the YES button to allow the secure website to retain your information. After the information is filled out, click Submit Payment at the bottom of the page and you're done!
- or -
- "Send Check" - Make your check payable to the "Alfa Romeo Association", include your membership number in the memo field, and send to the below address:
Alfa Romeo Association
P.O. Box 1458
Alameda, CA 94501
Click "Print Invoice and Send Check", then an invoice will print or you can cancel the print job. Click Done and that's it!
We will record your check when it is received. Please allow up to 3 weeks for your records to be updated. If you have not received notification that your check has been received after 3 weeks, contact the Membership Director: email@example.com