Events - Month View
The event calendar shows upcoming club events. Select a view then use the navigation buttons to move
between dates. Click on the event to view more information, including the event description, times,
location, fees and any rules regarding attendance; you can also register for events from this screen.
Click on the magnifying glass on the toolbar to see search and filter options.
Giovanni's New York Pizzeria
New location: Noto Motors, 906 Industrial Ave., Palo Alto
Cars, parts, books, trinkets, unobtainium, what have you. Free for buyers and sellers, but must be Alfa-related. Not an ARA-sponsored event, but happy to have ARA participants. Rain or shine.
For more info, contact Andrew Watry, firstname.lastname@example.org
Aldos Restaurant parking lot
All. Disregard directions on link in Cams. I will bring plenty to the Event for all. Starting point is Aldo‘s Ristorante at 14109 S Winchester Blvd, Los Gatos
The 2019 Spring Fling Tour will be here before you know it. Come early for a departure
time of 9:30. Gas is available nearby and breakfast is available at the Purple Onion.
Of course, the Fiat brethren and Nancy McCroskey’s group will be welcomed as usual.
The route is a reverse loop of last year‘s tour. Click here or on the map to the right to
see route details.
• We will take Uvas road to the rest stop at Uvas Dam, and then on to the Grove via
• Lunch at The Grove by Leal (www.lealvineyardsgrove.com) for some amazing Farm
to Table food and even better wines.
• After a relaxing lunch at The Grove we will head back via Chittenden Pass. We will
hit the 101 along the way, where some may choose to head home.
• We will stop at Gizdich Ranch (www.gizdich-ranch.com) for dessert, so save room.
• Then it‘s on to back roads to Soquel and the mountains.
• The last leg is on the beautifully graded Soquel-San Jose Rd to Summit Rd and 17,
and then onto wherever home is for all.